Assists with the day-to-day operations of the HR Department and performs the functions that contribute to a positive experience for HR customers. Provides administrative support for the department, hiring process, contract employees, volunteers, badging, orientation, and electronic file maintenance to enhance the efficiency of the department.
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
· Provides for a positive HR experience for customers both in person and over the phone by meeting their needs or ensuring that their concerns are directed to the appropriate person.
· Manages all contractor’s and volunteer’s paperwork to ensure compliance with OIG/EPLS and other programs.
· Responsible for scheduling and managing the new hire paperwork, transfer paperwork and orientation process.
· Scans employee paperwork into electronic files on a daily basis to ensure updated information in employee files.
· Prepares and issues new identification badges, lost badges and non-working badges for replacement.
· Participates in the preparations of various forms and documents as requested.
· Maintains and orders supplies for the department.
· Assists with organization’s events such as blood drives, auxiliary sales, etc.
· Abides by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability privacy and security regulations regarding all aspects of Protected Health Information (PHI).
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
REQUIRED BEHAVIORAL SKILLS:
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· PHR, SHRM-CP
Apply online @ www.hutchregional.com